POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : PoseRay available again Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:52:29 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay available again (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: FlyerX
Subject: PoseRay available again
Date: 29 Sep 2001 01:58:37
Message: <3BB5630A.9030306@excite.com>
Hello,

I made PoseRay available again. I posted it in the
povray.binaries.utilities group.

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Re: PoseRay available again
Date: 7 Nov 2001 00:25:54
Message: <3be8c5e2$1@news.povray.org>
"FlyerX" <fly### [at] excitecom> wrote in message
news:3BB### [at] excitecom...
> I made PoseRay available again. I posted it in the
> povray.binaries.utilities group.

'Scuse me for asking, but what is PoseRay?

-Ian

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 7 Nov 2001 00:29:07
Message: <3BE8C6C6.743966F6@pacbell.net>
Ian Burgmyer wrote:

> 'Scuse me for asking, but what is PoseRay?

PoseRay is an utility to convert OBJ files exported by Poser4 into POV-Ray
code and Moray UDO files. It handles the geometry with the least intervention
from the user and it was done with ease of operation in mind.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> PoseRay is an utility to convert OBJ files exported by Poser4 into POV-Ray
> code and Moray UDO files. It handles the geometry with the least intervention
> from the user and it was done with ease of operation in mind.

And it really, really works.

Post a reply to this message

> > 'Scuse me for asking, but what is PoseRay?
>
> PoseRay is an utility to convert OBJ files exported by Poser4 into POV-Ray
> code and Moray UDO files. It handles the geometry with the least
intervention
> from the user and it was done with ease of operation in mind.

Thank ye, Kenneth Tyler.

Regretfully, I don't have Poser :-(  Anyone care to start a "Buy Ian Poser
And Bryce" fund?  Please?  :-)

-Ian

Post a reply to this message