POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : CGS copy problem Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  CGS copy problem (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alex McMurray
Subject: CGS copy problem
Date: 13 Sep 2001 22:06:04
Message: <3BA16521.347F0A4A@melbpc.org.au>
Hi all,

Downloaded Moray 3.3 over the last weekend after using 3.1 for some
time.
In 3.3 I created a complex CGS object.   When I copy it to another
location within the scene, between half and all of the components of the
wire frame image is missing.

It renders alright, the objects appear if I click and drag, but then
dissapears when I release the mouse button.

I created more complex object scenes, all with the same result when I
copy and move complex CGS's

Anyone else having a similar problem?.

Cheers Alex
--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.