POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Hamapatch question Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:47:28 EDT (-0400)
  Hamapatch question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Psychomech
Subject: Hamapatch question
Date: 14 Jun 2001 13:06:00
Message: <3B28F018.35ABB43A@home.com>
I have seen hamapatch mentioned here several times. the website i go to
to try and figure out what it is is all in what appears to be japanese.
all i can make out is it is a modler. so WHAT is Hamapatch exactly?

Post a reply to this message

it's like a better spatch.  do you know what spatch is?  it's a patch
modeler.  patches are made of three or more curves (often bezier curves)
and can be joined together to make larger objects.  h.e. day has made a
several models using hamapatch lately including the flying fortress
(unless i'm mistaken) that was recently in p.b.images.  it exports to
both moray and pov.