POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New Grass and Tree PlugIns Pic Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:34:14 EDT (-0400)
  New Grass and Tree PlugIns Pic (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Keith Hull
Subject: New Grass and Tree PlugIns Pic
Date: 18 Apr 2001 07:04:48
Message: <3ADD754E.8D1FCF47@totalise.co.uk>
Hi All,

18/04/01 - Added Pic showing new PlugIns for Grass and Tree macros by
Gilles Tran (I'll probably release them next week as I'm away for the
rest of this week).

www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh

Best Regards,

Keith

Post a reply to this message

From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Re: New Grass and Tree PlugIns Pic
Date: 18 Apr 2001 20:59:57
Message: <Xns9087DFCE638EDsdevetistarca@204.213.191.228>
Keith Hull <kei### [at] totalisecouk> wrote in
<3ADD754E.8D1FCF47@totalise.co.uk>:

> Hi All,
>
> 18/04/01 - Added Pic showing new PlugIns for Grass and Tree macros by
> Gilles Tran (I'll probably release them next week as I'm away for the
> rest of this week).
>
> www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh

Where?

Simon

Post a reply to this message

Sorry, I was in a bit of a hurry on Wednesday and forgot to upload the
pic, it's there now!

Regards,

Keith

Simon de Vet wrote:

> Keith Hull <kei### [at] totalisecouk> wrote in
> <3ADD754E.8D1FCF47@totalise.co.uk>:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > 18/04/01 - Added Pic showing new PlugIns for Grass and Tree macros by
> > Gilles Tran (I'll probably release them next week as I'm away for the
> > rest of this week).
> >
> > www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh
>
> Where?
>
> Simon

Post a reply to this message

> 18/04/01 - Added Pic showing new PlugIns for Grass and Tree macros by
> Gilles Tran (I'll probably release them next week as I'm away for the
> rest of this week).
>
> www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith

Post a reply to this message

I've just downloaded 'em and gonna give 'em a try

Txemi Jendrix