POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Pov2MDL Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:43 EDT (-0400)
  Pov2MDL (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Psychomech
Subject: Pov2MDL
Date: 5 Dec 2000 21:00:46
Message: <3A2DC9F6.1C470CE@home.com>
I just got bioform for windows and i was wondering where can i find the
pov2mdl converter that converts povray 2.2 to MDL files?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Pov2MDL
Date: 5 Dec 2000 21:57:30
Message: <3A2DABE4.99C19B56@pacbell.net>
Psychomech wrote:

> I just got bioform for windows and i was wondering where can i find the
> pov2mdl converter that converts povray 2.2 to MDL files?

I think that is one of Thomas' utilities. Try the 3DWin home page
and dig around a bit - http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/.