POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Problems with the smokegen plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with the smokegen plugin (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: gevatti
Subject: Problems with the smokegen plugin
Date: 19 Nov 2000 14:38:02
Message: <3A182C58.DC0E26C7@addcom.de>
Hi!

Does the translation values affect the position of the smoke?
Or the object pos?

I have big problems to start and end the smoke exect points.

Gevatter

Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Subject: Re: Problems with the smokegen plugin
Date: 23 Nov 2000 12:35:27
Message: <3A1D5561.9B775B9D@totalise.co.uk>
Hi,

The translation values affect the smoke only if you don't have an object
selected as the origin, they don't affect the object at all. To move the
smoke when the smoke is attached to the object just move the object when
you have selected it in the main Moray view.

Hope that helps,

Keith