POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Disregard that last one... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:37 EDT (-0400)
  Disregard that last one... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: t t
Subject: Disregard that last one...
Date: 9 Oct 2000 02:53:18
Message: <39e16b5e@news.povray.org>
Sorry about the last post. I'm new to using newsgroups, and wasn't sure if
it would stick my name up there automatically (it didn't, I feel stupid). I
hope this didn't cause too much inconvenience for anyone.

I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a plugin for Moray
that would allow you to import Povray files and use Megapov features like
UVmapping and motion blur. For example, add a new button on an imported
meshs' modify tab to select a UVmapping texture. Or add a dialog to select
which objects to blur sort of like groups. I also want something to parse
Pov files into MDL or mesh files. I'm trying to get a team together to make
this, but am having trouble (I don't know how to code, so I'm pretty useless
so far). If I don't get any response, I'll probably abandon the idea.