POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : selecting objects Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  selecting objects (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Robert Günther
Subject: selecting objects
Date: 27 Oct 2000 12:11:55
Message: <39F9A96A.C16B0C1F@exmail.de>
perhaps a silly question, but how can i select more than one object for
translating, without having them in a group?

Robert

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: selecting objects
Date: 27 Oct 2000 16:47:44
Message: <MPG.1463e00cad656ac7989823@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:12:26 +0200, Robert =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=FCnther?=
wrote...
> perhaps a silly question, but how can i select more than one object for
> translating, without having them in a group?

You can't.  At least not as far as I know.

What you can do is add the objects temporarily to a group, transforn the
group, and them ungroup the objects.  A bit clunky, but it works.  As
long as you make sure that the 'Leave Added Objects In Their Current
Position' box is checked.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.