POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : FullMoon Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  FullMoon (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: FullMoon
Date: 21 Oct 2000 05:13:51
Message: <39f15e4f@news.povray.org>
Hi all
Hope this is the right group to say so  :
Have you tried the GREAT FullMoon Plugin (it's a plugin to ease plugin
writing)?
I'm surprised there is no more people posting new plugins written for
FullMoon (it's so easy you don't have to know about C/C++ programming)
Have a look at www.geocities.com/andre_leiradella/
There are 6 plugins there, but I think they should be thousands

Philippe

Post a reply to this message

haven't had time.  i've looked, but haven't touched it yet.  i plan to
once i get other things finished.