POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Get rid of region Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Get rid of region (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Hans Petter Birkeland
Subject: Get rid of region
Date: 4 Oct 2000 16:39:52
Message: <01c02e43$ba05c240$0100007f@iytwylqv>
After I have selected a region with Ctrl-Shift-Mousedraw and rendered this,
how do I get rid of the region again?
--
Hans Petter Birkeland

han### [at] c2inet
http://home.c2i.net/hanspb/

Post a reply to this message

From: Arne Kleinophorst
Subject: Re: Get rid of region
Date: 5 Oct 2000 02:25:09
Message: <39DC1E9A.70888B4D@debitel.net>
Hans Petter Birkeland schrieb:

> After I have selected a region with Ctrl-Shift-Mousedraw and rendered this,
> how do I get rid of the region again?

Just do it again with a double-click on a single point. That will clear the
region

Arne Kleinophorst

Post a reply to this message