POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Radiosity? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Psychomek
Subject: Radiosity?
Date: 12 Sep 2000 04:50:26
Message: <39BDEC90.4A99EFD7@home.com>
anyone know where i can get the Radiosity benchmark picture so i can
model it in moray?  I think it is called cornel box or something....

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Radiosity?
Date: 12 Sep 2000 05:56:52
Message: <39bdfde4$1@news.povray.org>
Here's one: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/albedo/cornell.html
There are actually different ones.  Mike Hough posted this particular one a
week or so ago at povray.text.scene-files.
http://www.cs.brown.edu/stc/resea/rendering/research_R2.html  has history
and specifications for it in the Cornell Box link there.

"Psychomek" <psy### [at] homecom> wrote in message
| anyone know where i can get the Radiosity benchmark picture so i can
| model it in moray?  I think it is called cornel box or something....

Post a reply to this message

Thanks when i get it done i'll post the MDL for others...