POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Cameras Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Cameras (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Subject: Cameras
Date: 12 Aug 2000 13:40:19
Message: <39958c03@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to make a camera orthographic in Moray?  I can add the
keyword in POV, but I'm using the animation plugin, and would like to have
all the frames ortho to a certain point in a several hundred frame anim.

Any help will be appreciated.

Dean
PS working on uploading the table from my previous thread.

Post a reply to this message

i don't think so, but i think it should be added.