POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFE: always load default texture libs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:37 EDT (-0400)
  RFE: always load default texture libs (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: RFE: always load default texture libs
Date: 9 Aug 2000 12:06:16
Message: <3991822C.66E8FDF2@accn.org>
I would like to specify 1 or more texture libraries to load
whenever I create a new scene so I don't have to import them each
time I start a new scene. Can I set this in the MorayStart.mdl
file?

Thank you.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message

Hi Chuck Roberts, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I would like to specify 1 or more texture libraries to load
> whenever I create a new scene so I don't have to import them each
> time I start a new scene. Can I set this in the MorayStart.mdl
> file?
Yes. Load MorayStart.mdl, and import them into the Material Editor.
Then save MorayStart.mld.

You can specify any file as your starting (or 'new') file in the
View|Configuration dialog.
- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray