POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Galaxy plugin: can't change options Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Galaxy plugin: can't change options (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Galaxy plugin: can't change options
Date: 9 Aug 2000 10:15:19
Message: <3991682B.B5DC23F3@accn.org>
Now that I got the galaxy plugin to work with Moray 3.2, no
matter what options I change on the screen the scene I preview
doesn't change. I have added the galaxy.inc file to my include
files for the scene.

--
See my Free stuff page. It has compares free website provider,
and lists free internet access providers.

Post a reply to this message

> Now that I got the galaxy plugin to work with Moray 3.2, no
> matter what options I change on the screen the scene I preview
> doesn't change. I have added the galaxy.inc file to my include
> files for the scene.

If you change the seed, the scene will change randomly. There is another
posibility too. But as long as I don't know how it works I can't explain
it.
(I'm sure Keith Hull can do so ;-)  )

Karl

Post a reply to this message

Just make sure the options only checkbox is checked.

Regards,
Keith