POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animplug - feature req :) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:56 EDT (-0400)
  Animplug - feature req :) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Animplug - feature req :)
Date: 5 Aug 2000 10:18:16
Message: <398c2228@news.povray.org>
Hi

how about some image post processing features, such as saturation and
contrast that can be applied to each frame before its encoded?

Rick

Post a reply to this message

From: Alexander Enzmann
Subject: Re: Animplug - feature req :)
Date: 7 Aug 2000 21:36:51
Message: <398F644C.793667CD@mitre.org>
Not a bad idea.  I would think that you would also want to post process
for things like depth of field.  It's a pretty standard trick - you use
the Z-Buffer values to determine how much to smear the pixels in the
image.

Lutz has provided a way for plugins to call each other.  I really need
to figure it all out and make sure that plugins can get at features of
the anim plugin.  Another thing that would be appropriate for plugin to
plugin communications is for the anim plugin to tell other plugins that
the frame is about to change (like for doing particles).

Xander