POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Help!! I am missing something. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:21 EDT (-0400)
  Help!! I am missing something. (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: Help!! I am missing something.
Date: 19 Jul 2000 14:25:51
Message: <3975f2af$1@news.povray.org>
> sPatch is not a NURBS based modeller. It is a bicubic patch based
> modeller.

whoops!, rhino is the nurbs one...

Rick

Post a reply to this message

From: Simon Lacey
Date: 24 Jul 2000 13:07:10
Message: <397C5C27.666107C7@yahoo.com>
Ken,

I am hearing a lot about spatch and it sounds like something I want. Do you have
a link for a place where one could read a description of what it does in more
detail? I understand the home page is down, and you gave a download site, but is
there a place to read about the capabilities,  even a tutorial etc?

Ken wrote:

> Mark Kanof wrote:
> >
> > Could someone tell me where to get spatch, the links from povray and other
> > sites to it seem to be down.
>
> The original home page for sPatch is down but there is an alternative
> download site for it at -
>
> http://www.geocities.com/pjpii_2000/index.html
>
> --
> Ken Tyler - 1400+ POV-Ray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

> I am hearing a lot about spatch and it sounds like something I want. Do you have
> a link for a place where one could read a description of what it does in more
> detail? I understand the home page is down, and you gave a download site, but is
> there a place to read about the capabilities,  even a tutorial etc?

I have two sPatch tutorials listed, one in English, the other in French -

French
http://www.multimania.com/gibusperon2/tutspatch/presentation.htm

English
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/7415/tutorial1.html