POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Range Bug? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Range Bug? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: How Camp
Subject: Range Bug?
Date: 13 Jul 2000 15:44:01
Message: <396e1c01@news.povray.org>
It's quite likely I'm doing something wrong, however...

Each time I alter the Range of a colormap (setting it from 0.0 to 10.0) in a
density statement (media), Moray fails to save the changes permenantly.  The
new Range setting itself is saved, but all color entries revert to a scale
from 0.0 to 1.0.

The colormap remains as it should until the file is closed.

- How

Post a reply to this message

i saw the same thing.  doh!  and i just rendered a six hour pic without
remembering to change it back!  doh again!

How Camp wrote:

> It's quite likely I'm doing something wrong, however...
>
> Each time I alter the Range of a colormap (setting it from 0.0 to 10.0) in a
> density statement (media), Moray fails to save the changes permenantly.  The
> new Range setting itself is saved, but all color entries revert to a scale
> from 0.0 to 1.0.
>
> The colormap remains as it should until the file is closed.
>
> - How

Post a reply to this message

and i think the range stayed there, it was just that the value went down
to one.

ryan constantine wrote:

> i saw the same thing.  doh!  and i just rendered a six hour pic without
> remembering to change it back!  doh again!
>
> How Camp wrote:
> >
> > It's quite likely I'm doing something wrong, however...
> >
> > Each time I alter the Range of a colormap (setting it from 0.0 to 10.0) in a
> > density statement (media), Moray fails to save the changes permenantly.  The
> > new Range setting itself is saved, but all color entries revert to a scale
> > from 0.0 to 1.0.
> >
> > The colormap remains as it should until the file is closed.
> >
> > - How

Post a reply to this message