POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : animation plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  animation plugin (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: K  Lasse
Subject: Re: animation plugin
Date: 6 Jul 2000 13:44:56
Message: <3964c598$1@news.povray.org>
Alexander Enzmann <xan### [at] mitreorg> wrote in message

> Half of what you want is there.  You can rescale time for an individual
> object.  So if you define the animation sequence over a certain time
> period, you can always stretch/shrink it to fit the time period you
> really wanted.

Xander,
    How do you do this time-scaling for individual objects? Is this
currently implemented thru the same "Rendering Options"|"Animation" tab? If
so, does this scaling affect only the currently selected object? How, then,
does one scale all the objects in the scene uniformly without selecting and
rescaling each one, one at a time?

Confused,
-Kelly (kla### [at] usacom)

Post a reply to this message