POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Sphere-sweeping spline? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Sphere-sweeping spline? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: J Kim
Subject: Sphere-sweeping spline?
Date: 16 Jun 2000 05:04:22
Message: <3949EDB5.88EC8DB@mm.ewha.ac.kr>
Dear all,

 I am trying to learn Moray. I'll be glad to learn how I could do
sphere-sweeping spline in the Moray.
Thanks,

Jong

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris S
Subject: Re: Sphere-sweeping spline?
Date: 16 Jun 2000 09:52:31
Message: <394a311f@news.povray.org>
The sphere_sweep is a new feature, only available in unofficial patched
versions such as MegaPOV, and so can't be supported in Moray whose abilities
are dictated by the official version of POV.

-Chris-

J Kim <jjk### [at] mmewhaackr> wrote in message
news:394### [at] mmewhaackr...
> Dear all,
>
>  I am trying to learn Moray. I'll be glad to learn how I could do
> sphere-sweeping spline in the Moray.
> Thanks,
>
> Jong

Post a reply to this message