POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : feature requests Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:19 EDT (-0400)
  feature requests (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: feature requests
Date: 27 Jul 2000 10:19:53
Message: <39804509@news.povray.org>
> light groups are available in megapov and accomplishes everything
> mentioned.  i use light groups and love them.  only problem is you have
> to edit your moray-pov files by hand after exporting them.

well the sooner mega pov becomes the standard pov the better :)

(either that or moray supports mega seperatly - maybe through a plugin?)

Rick

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 27 Jul 2000 10:59:47
Message: <39804e61@news.povray.org>
Rick [Kitty5] <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote:
: well the sooner mega pov becomes the standard pov the better :)

  AFAIK, megapov will not "become the standard pov". The official povray will
use code (some times modified code) and ideas from megapov (and not all the
features). It will not be just an "official megapov".