POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Light Sources Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Light Sources (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dave Rich
Subject: Moray Light Sources
Date: 28 May 2000 03:05:41
Message: <3930c4a6.15615084@news.povray.org>
In Moray, is there a way to create a light point that uses the
look_like parameter from POV?  Or am I stuck with creating the light
sources where I want in moray with the rest of the scene, and then
hand editing the code in POV's editor before the final render?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

P.S. Maybe, if its not there already, something like that would be a
good addon or update in the next version of Moray. (I did read that a
new version is comming out didn't I?)

Post a reply to this message

You can create an object and a light soucre, put them into a group and
give the object the "no shadow" attribute. This is essentially what
happens when you use the looks_like feature anyway.

Johannes.