POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Hama Patch Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Hama Patch (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jens Kleen
Subject: Hama Patch
Date: 25 May 2000 03:55:38
Message: <392cdc7a$1@news.povray.org>
Does anybody now how to convert a Hama Patch model to Moray?
Without using sPatch (because I have more Layers)

Thanx

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: Hama Patch
Date: 25 May 2000 08:21:56
Message: <392d1ae4@news.povray.org>
> Does anybody now how to convert a Hama Patch model to Moray?
> Without using sPatch (because I have more Layers)

could you not save some of the layers as one model, and some more as
another, convert both files via spatch and load both into moray?

Rick

Post a reply to this message

> > Does anybody now how to convert a Hama Patch model to Moray?
> > Without using sPatch (because I have more Layers)
>
> could you not save some of the layers as one model, and some more as
> another, convert both files via spatch and load both into moray?

Or you could combine some of your layers, save to sPatch, and export to
Moray.

But the previous suggestion is more sensible.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message