POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugin request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Plugin request (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Psychomek
Subject: Plugin request
Date: 12 May 2000 23:26:17
Message: <391CF6ED.F02B72BD@home.com>
I would like to request a plugin that could be used with the ISOsurface
functions in Megapov.

I'm not to sure on how to do it. but maybe use the basic shapes for
showing the iso surfaces and maybe a little dialog box for the formula
(formulae).

please if this is a too difficult task just put my idea down as easily
as possible. in other words just explain to me why it can't or isn't
possibly done.

Thanks Psychomek

Post a reply to this message

Yes it's possible, and you'd probably need to change the default file...
(the file that contains what all pov expotrs contain).... The only
problem will be when you'll export to soemthing else, i think...

Well, it's certainly easier than the galaxy plugin ot the column plugin
8)

--
AKA paul_virak_khuong at yahoo.com, pkhuong at deja.com, pkhuong at
crosswinds.net and pkhuong at technologist.com(list not complete)...