POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Question about galaxy plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:01 EDT (-0400)
  Question about galaxy plugin (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Warp
Subject: Question about galaxy plugin
Date: 12 May 2000 04:19:13
Message: <391bbe81@news.povray.org>
I couldn't get it to work. It always renders a black image.
  Every value is 0 by default, but altough I put the correct default values
for every parameter, it still rendered a black image. Am I doing something
wrong? (There's nothing else in the image, only the galaxy "object")

  Btw: I think that it would be a good idea to put the default values to
those that the galaxy include itself uses, instead of all 0. This way you
get the default galaxy and you can start modifying from there.

I remember that I had some problem with this, but I am just trying
with default settings (which are not equal to 0) and I got a good
picture (check your e-mail). I use moray 3.2 with the latest
plugin and you? (I also done the test on NT, I need to test at home
on 98).

Fabian.

>   I couldn't get it to work. It always renders a black image.
>   Every value is 0 by default, but altough I put the correct default values
> for every parameter, it still rendered a black image. Am I doing something
> wrong? (There's nothing else in the image, only the galaxy "object")
>
>   Btw: I think that it would be a good idea to put the default values to
> those that the galaxy include itself uses, instead of all 0. This way you
> get the default galaxy and you can start modifying from there.
>
> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]

Post a reply to this message