POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Ambient > 1? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Ambient > 1? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Ambient > 1?
Date: 8 May 2000 22:37:50
Message: <391779fe@news.povray.org>
Is there any way to set the ambient value of a texture above 1 for radiosity
lighting?

Thanks in advance...

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-

Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Becker
Subject: Re: Ambient > 1?
Date: 9 May 2000 10:05:40
Message: <39181C0A.8E5BCAA9@student.uni-siegen.de>
Ian Burgmyer wrote:

> Is there any way to set the ambient value of a texture above 1 for radiosity
> lighting?

Yes, just do it:

texture
{
}
finish
{
   ambient 5
}

Why not? Or did I misunderstand you completely?

Markus

Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Becker
Date: 9 May 2000 10:07:42
Message: <39181C83.8DC3E487@student.uni-siegen.de>
Markus Becker wrote:

> Why not? Or did I misunderstand you completely?

Oops, just realized, we're talking Moray here.
And I realized that you can't. :-(

Markus

Post a reply to this message