POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Media ... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: Media ...
Date: 4 Apr 2000 15:14:53
Message: <38ea3f2d@news.povray.org>
When I select scene settings->Media tab none of the media that I created
appear in the list box.  The help doesn't go into much detail.  Has anyone
tried this?

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Wolff
Subject: Re: Media ...
Date: 4 Apr 2000 17:01:14
Message: <38EA5878.D7FE6FF7@gmx.de>
Mike Weber wrote:

> When I select scene settings->Media tab none of the media that I
> created
> appear in the list box.  The help doesn't go into much detail.  Has
> anyone
> tried this?

if i remember right, moray only puts medias into the settings-media tab
which are atmospheric media. to create atmospheric media you must create
a texture with media but without pigment. (i'm not quite shure but i've
done it and i know that all information you need can be found in the
help ;)
alex

Post a reply to this message

no, no, no.  all you have to do is this.  create a material with a media
in it.  then, in the left window of the material editor (the material
heirarchy) right click the media and click on rename.  give it a name.
it will magically appear in that list in scene settings.  that's it!