POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : how to get POV file Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  how to get POV file (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Robert Jefferson
Subject: how to get POV file
Date: 2 Apr 2000 00:40:49
Message: <38e6dd61@news.povray.org>
my moray will render but will not export to pov

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: how to get POV file
Date: 2 Apr 2000 00:45:00
Message: <38E6DE97.18C19A7F@pacbell.net>
Robert Jefferson wrote:

> my moray will render but will not export to pov

Choose Render > Export from Moray's Menu. This will create a .pov and .inc
file in the directory you have selected in the Render Options dialog
("directory for POV files", moray\povscn\ by default).

I think the hot key for this is CTRL+F9 but I'm not positive about this.