POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : materials rendering without killing the current render Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  materials rendering without killing the current render (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Pascal Golay
Subject: materials rendering without killing the current render
Date: 30 Mar 2000 10:27:55
Message: <38e3727b@news.povray.org>
Hi All- is there a way to allow Moray to launch a second instance of POV to
render materials thumbnails and tests without killing the looooong main
rendering that POV is working on?

-Pascal

Post a reply to this message

From: ryan constantine
Date: 30 Mar 2000 12:50:56
Message: <38E39493.B7C314EF@yahoo.com>
i think moray depends on pov having only a single instance and
automatically changes pov's settings according;y.  sorry, no luck there.

Pascal Golay wrote:

> Hi All- is there a way to allow Moray to launch a second instance of POV to
> render materials thumbnails and tests without killing the looooong main
> rendering that POV is working on?
>
> -Pascal

Post a reply to this message

> i think moray depends on pov having only a single instance and
> automatically changes pov's settings according;y.  sorry, no luck there.
Yeah, well there's something there:
Whenever i try to render the same scene, the chages don't appear on the
render, like pov was still using the same scene file

Is it normal/is there a way to counter that??

--
AKA paul_virak_khuong at yahoo.com, pkhuong at deja.com, pkhuong at
crosswinds.net and pkhuong at technologist.com(list not complete)...

Post a reply to this message