POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Import menu Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Import menu (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Pascal Golay
Subject: Import menu
Date: 27 Mar 2000 23:04:38
Message: <38e02f56@news.povray.org>
Hi all- with one thing and another here I've un-installed and re-installed
Moray in a different directory. Now there is no longer anything in the
File>Import menu, and no sign of any plugins though I have 5 .dll files in
the plugins directory, including

i3dto3d.dll
ImportStuff.dll
LensFlareMFC.dll
MaterialAssigner.dll
RoundedObj.dll

I recall reading somewhere that not all plugins show up in the list, but I
did have options in the Import menu which are no longer there, so now I
can't bring in some geometry I'd like. What am I forgetting??

Thanks for any pointers...

-Pascal

Post a reply to this message