POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Blob Modeler for Windows NT Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:49 EDT (-0400)
  Blob Modeler for Windows NT (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Greg Ryan
Subject: Blob Modeler for Windows NT
Date: 23 Mar 2000 18:41:56
Message: <38daabc4@news.povray.org>
After seeing all the Blob Spacecraft in the images newsgroup, I got the urge
try my own.  I tried Blob Master on my windows NT workstation, and it
crashes
with memory errors.   Blob Sculptor works, but it is a full screen DOS app
which
causes problems with other graphics programs I am running.  Does anyone have
suggestion for a Blob modeler that will run in a window on Windows NT?

TIA,

Greg Ryan

Post a reply to this message