POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : HELP - City Plug in for 3.2 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  HELP - City Plug in for 3.2 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Subject: HELP - City Plug in for 3.2
Date: 26 Feb 2000 16:25:19
Message: <38b844bf@news.povray.org>
I don't get it, and I seem to be ,issing something in the directions.  I
create a city in Moray, and I get intersecting streets, then what...

I seem to be missing something in the directions.  I did mess up at first
and call it city, my fault.  I reinstalled all the .inc files, and I still
get nothing.  I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Please point me in the right direction.

TIA

Dean

Post a reply to this message

What happens when you press the render button?
What does POV say (in the messages window)?

Hope that helps,
Regards,

Keith

"Dean MacIsaac Jr." wrote:

> I don't get it, and I seem to be ,issing something in the directions.  I
> create a city in Moray, and I get intersecting streets, then what...
>
> I seem to be missing something in the directions.  I did mess up at first
> and call it city, my fault.  I reinstalled all the .inc files, and I still
> get nothing.  I'm obviously doing something wrong.
>
> Please point me in the right direction.
>
> TIA
>
> Dean

http://users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/index.htm