POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Released! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Released! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Released!
Date: 14 Feb 2000 13:10:47
Message: <38a943e1.1915233@194.174.214.110>
Hi everyone,

this is to announce that the official release of Moray V3.2 is now
available for downloading from our website at:

  http://www.stmuc.com/moray/medown.html

This is a free upgrade for registered users of Moray V3.1. You will
need your registration details to make this a registered version after
installation.

Currently only the full install (4MB) is available. It is safe to
install it over an existing installation.

While we're pretty sure that there are no serious bugs in this
release, but if you do find any, please let us know.

Please report bugs either by posting here or by using the included
SoloBug reporter.

Have fun!

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

> this is to announce that the official release of Moray V3.2 is now
> available for downloading from our website at:
>
>   http://www.stmuc.com/moray/medown.html
>
> This is a free upgrade for registered users of Moray V3.1. You will
> need your registration details to make this a registered version after
> installation.
>
> Currently only the full install (4MB) is available. It is safe to
> install it over an existing installation.
>
> While we're pretty sure that there are no serious bugs in this
> release, but if you do find any, please let us know.
>
> Please report bugs either by posting here or by using the included
> SoloBug reporter.
>
> Have fun!
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom