POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANN: New Moray Column PlugIn For 3.2 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  ANN: New Moray Column PlugIn For 3.2 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Keith Hull
Subject: ANN: New Moray Column PlugIn For 3.2
Date: 16 Apr 2000 12:45:31
Message: <38F9EED6.330D294F@totalise.co.uk>
Hi All,

I've finally got round to updating the Column PlugIn for Moray 3.2 :-)

There are some problems with it but I hope you will bear with me ;-)

However it should be better for people with slower computers as it
no longer draws the primitives within Moray.

Get it from the usual place...

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh

Best Regards,

Keith

Post a reply to this message

Fixed Button bug - now you can save/load and copy columns without the
Button Dialog popping up:-),
Added Double Twist Column,
Added Square Object descriptor.

Still to do - Get the Column Object descriptor in Moray to match the
Povray object.

Regards,
Keith