POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plug-in Manager Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Plug-in Manager (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Eckard Riedenklau
Subject: Plug-in Manager
Date: 18 Mar 2000 14:27:58
Message: <38D3D874.D0EDED04@owl-online.de>
Hi all!

If just one question:
Does there exist a plug-in management program for Moray? I don't have
much ram so it would be better to have the ability to easy manage the
plug-ins to be loaded.

Thanx a lot!

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Re: Plug-in Manager
Date: 19 Mar 2000 01:59:14
Message: <38d47ac2$1@news.povray.org>
Eckard Riedenklau <Rie### [at] owl-onlinede> wrote in message
> Hi all!
>
> If just one question:
> Does there exist a plug-in management program for Moray? I don't have
> much ram so it would be better to have the ability to easy manage the
> plug-ins to be loaded.
>
> Thanx a lot!

No, I don't anything like that exists.

How much memory do you have?  I was able to get by with as little as 24MB
with no problems.

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-

Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)

Post a reply to this message

> Eckard Riedenklau <Rie### [at] owl-onlinede> wrote in message
> > Hi all!
> >
> > If just one question:
> > Does there exist a plug-in management program for Moray? I don't have
> > much ram so it would be better to have the ability to easy manage the
> > plug-ins to be loaded.
> >
> > Thanx a lot!
>
> No, I don't anything like that exists.
>
> How much memory do you have?  I was able to get by with as little as 24MB
> with no problems.

I have 48 MB. But sometimes I have problems when other programms run in
background. This could be (of course) Moray, POV-Ray and Netscape. Then it
gets critical...

c u

        Eckard Riedenklau

Post a reply to this message

> I have 48 MB. But sometimes I have problems when other programms run in
> background. This could be (of course) Moray, POV-Ray and Netscape. Then it
> gets critical...

Hmm. . .my previous computer has 32 MB.  However, about all I had running
was Moray and POV-Ray.  That was it.  Try pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL and ending
all but the most important tasks, like Explorer and Systray, then try
running Moray and POV-Ray.