POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : image mapping experts out there? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  image mapping experts out there? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ben Hamatake
Subject: image mapping experts out there?
Date: 21 Feb 2000 00:07:56
Message: <38B0D89A.2518709@trilobyte.net>
Okay, I was just wondering if there is any way to somehow set a certain
color of an image map to "transparent", as in the case of placing an
image on a window of a store, or an etching on a wine glass.  I thought
it was possible with pigmentmaps somehow, but I'm lost.  Thanks.

Ben Hamatake

Post a reply to this message