POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : carpet image map? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:35 EDT (-0400)
  carpet image map? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ben Hamatake
Subject: carpet image map?
Date: 9 Feb 2000 21:14:53
Message: <38A22F68.17F9C96C@trilobyte.net>
Hey,
    Does anyone have a nice scanned-in picture of CARPET for use as an
image map?  If so, please let me know.  Thank you.

Ben

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: carpet image map?
Date: 9 Feb 2000 21:18:58
Message: <38A21FEC.D8B426EA@pacbell.net>
Ben Hamatake wrote:

> Hey,
>     Does anyone have a nice scanned-in picture of CARPET for use as an
> image map?  If so, please let me know.  Thank you.
>
> Ben

 Last time I needed a carpet texture image I simply used a search engine
to find carpet sellers. You will find a lot of different "sample" images
to choose from on their web sites.

>     Does anyone have a nice scanned-in picture of CARPET for use as an
> image map?  If so, please let me know.  Thank you.

Have a look at this (nice image search robot):
(i hope this doesn't wrap).

http://www.ditto.com/Searching/Search_Results.asp?ss=carpet&submit1=Go%21&last20=

Markus

Post a reply to this message