POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Pov or Mdl to Breeze? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Pov or Mdl to Breeze? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ben Hamatake
Subject: Pov or Mdl to Breeze?
Date: 28 Jan 2000 22:48:38
Message: <389202C3.FF3FBFF4@trilobyte.net>
Okay, I know I shouldn't bring Breeze up in this newsgroup, but I'm
desperate (if you can't already tell).  Is there any way (plug-in or
otherwise) one can import a pov or mdl file into Breeze Designer?  If
there is I'll leave you all alone.  :)

Ben Hamatake
ben### [at] softhomenet

Post a reply to this message

"Ben Hamatake" <ham### [at] trilobytenet> wrote in message
> Okay, I know I shouldn't bring Breeze up in this newsgroup, but I'm
> desperate (if you can't already tell).  Is there any way (plug-in or
> otherwise) one can import a pov or mdl file into Breeze Designer?  If
> there is I'll leave you all alone.  :)
>
> Ben Hamatake
> ben### [at] softhomenet

Post a reply to this message