POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug / Memory error in moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Bug / Memory error in moray (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Subject: Bug / Memory error in moray
Date: 24 Jan 2000 12:13:10
Message: <388C87AD.B05D966A@metronet.de>
hi lutz,

while trying to evaluate the preview of the 10tnr.pdb, moray is shutting
down on my computer. Could you have a look at it?

thanks, bye	Arne Kleinophorst

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: Bug / Memory error in moray
Date: 24 Jan 2000 21:12:11
Message: <de1q8sgjgst4qgf65csh2fppmi4nftva4s@4ax.com>
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:11:09 +0100 Arne Kleinophorst
<kle### [at] metronetde> wrote:

>while trying to evaluate the preview of the 10tnr.pdb, moray is shutting
>down on my computer. Could you have a look at it?

  I don't think Lutz makes house calls. Do you live close enough to
drive it over to his place <g>?