POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : DXF out Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  DXF out (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jos Bellefroid
Subject: DXF out
Date: 20 Jan 2000 03:27:08
Message: <3886C644.C43E62DD@tijd.com>
Hey guys,
Is it possible to export an object to DXF in Moray ? If not ... is it
hard to make an exporter ?
Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: DXF out
Date: 20 Jan 2000 08:03:42
Message: <3887082E.5C65AEE3@mninter.net>
Hey, we seem to be in the same fix, actually. I'm trying to write a RIB
exporter. Lutz said that if he had time, he might help write a general
export plugin, where you just fill in the way each shape should be
exported. But that probably won't be for a month or more, so you might
try to figure out the SDK.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You see the movie credits going by instead of seeing Lenses by Panaflex

Post a reply to this message