POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : megapov plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  megapov plugin (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Andre
Subject: megapov plugin
Date: 19 Jan 2000 18:34:27
Message: <38864a03@news.povray.org>
does anyone want to do a Mega Pov Plugin for Moray?  I think  it would be
great to be able to mess around with photons from Moray.

just an idea...
Andre

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: megapov plugin
Date: 19 Jan 2000 20:42:11
Message: <38866671.ECAFAC27@pacbell.net>
Andre wrote:

> does anyone want to do a Mega Pov Plugin for Moray?  I think  it would be
> great to be able to mess around with photons from Moray.
>
> just an idea...
> Andre

I wouldn't recommend it. The majority of features in MegaPov will be
available later this year in the official version of POV-Ray v3.5.
When these features become available officialy Lutz can start adding
them to Moray itself.

My opinions are my own.

> I wouldn't recommend it. The majority of features in MegaPov will be
> available later this year in the official version of POV-Ray v3.5

I didn't know about that...

Thanks
Andre