POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2
Date: 19 Jan 2000 15:45:36
Message: <388621fe.46888311@194.174.214.110>
Hi all,

this is to announce that I have uploaded the next beta version of
Moray V3.2 (1.9MB). Get it from:

  ftp://ftp.stmuc.com/pub/moray/moray32pb2.exe

This the second public beta version of Moray for Windows V3.2 and is
time-limited until the 15th of February 2000. We will provide either
another beta or the full release before then, so you will never be
without a running version. Since this will be a free upgrade, you
don't need to worry about the costs, either<g>.

Note that this is an upgrade and can only be installed over an
existing installation (or the previous beta). Note also that scene
files saved with this beta will not be readable by Moray V3.1 anymore,
so there's no going back with scene files that have been worked on
with this beta. The previous beta will be able to read files made with
this beta.

Since this is a beta, please note that it is your responsibility to
save early, save often and make backups!.

While we're pretty sure that there are no serious bugs in this beta,
we cannot guarantee that it won't crash. We will do everything in our
power to correct any bugs that crop up in the beta phase and will
release timely updates, depending on how critical the found bugs are.

Please report bugs either by posting here or by using the included
SoloBug reporter.

Have fun!

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom