POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Running the Animation Plugin with POV Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  Running the Animation Plugin with POV (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tony Vigil
Subject: Running the Animation Plugin with POV
Date: 18 Jan 2000 14:45:29
Message: <3884C2EB.4EADF613@emc-inc.com>
I installed the animation plugin, and POV does provide a message that
says that the GUI Extension is being loaded.

However, when I select the Animation menu item, POV does nothing & the
rendering happens in the 'Polyray' window.

I am using MegaPOV for Windows with Moray 3.2.

Any ideas???

Thanks,

Tony Vigil

Post a reply to this message

Try looking under render options and setting it for pov. then I think you
will need to edit the master pov ini file to animate with pov
Tony Vigil <tvi### [at] emc-inccom> wrote in message
> I installed the animation plugin, and POV does provide a message that
> says that the GUI Extension is being loaded.
>
> However, when I select the Animation menu item, POV does nothing & the
> rendering happens in the 'Polyray' window.
>
> I am using MegaPOV for Windows with Moray 3.2.
>
> Any ideas???
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tony Vigil

Post a reply to this message

Funny, I didn't even notice the POVRAY option in the render settings.

Thanks for your quick & simple response!