POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : NOTE: Bug Reports on Website Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  NOTE: Bug Reports on Website (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: NOTE: Bug Reports on Website
Date: 16 Jan 2000 06:06:49
Message: <3882a5ca.2208625@194.174.214.110>
Hi all,

if at all possible, please check the list of known bugs on our website
before reporting bugs. If you don't find the exact bug, report it
anyway, rather a report too much than too little<g>.

The most comfortable way to do this is to use the "Check For Updates"
function in the Help menu when you're online to check our website for
the known bugs in your Build. The menu item simply starts your browser
with the page related to your current build. I keep it up-to-date with
the reported bugs.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray