POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : File converters Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  File converters (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Dennis McDaniel
Subject: File converters
Date: 6 Jan 2000 18:44:54
Message: <387528F5.26D56B@inreach.com>
Hello, All,

Does anyone know of a (or possibly multiple) converter which would allow
for importation into Moray of any of the following:  Parasolid files
(.x_t), Parasolid Binary files (.x_b), IGES files (.igs), STEP AP203
(.step), ACIS (.sat), STL (.stl), VDAFS (.vda), or VRML (.wrl)?  I use a
high-end CAD package that can export any of these formats, but not 3D
.DXF files.

Post a reply to this message

sure. Try crossroads. It'll do wrl to DXF or 3DS, which are a synch to
convert via 3D Win(comes with Moray)

--
LuAnne: You know, at the beauty academy they teach us that people aren't
black or white or yellow or red, but their hair can be.

Post a reply to this message

Thanks, Alex.  Any ideas where I can download Crossroads?