POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My personal Moray wishlist... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  My personal Moray wishlist... (Message 21 to 22 of 22)
From: darre78
Subject: a wish..
Date: 8 Jan 2000 23:08:37
Message: <38780B70.F251ADED@earthlink.net>
heres a wish

i keep different kinds of files in different folders..
example:
    maps in one folder
    objects in another
the dependancy's button really helps locate where things are, it would
help me alot if you could copy all those dependancy's to one single
place.. like a destination folder, for backup or to send all the
necissary files to a friend for render...
does that make sense?

darrell

Post a reply to this message

Hi darre78, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> the dependancy's button really helps locate where things are, it would
> help me alot if you could copy all those dependancy's to one single
> place.. like a destination folder, for backup or to send all the
> necissary files to a friend for render...
> does that make sense?
Yes, it does and it has already been implemented in the current beta
(see our website).

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray