POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : QUESTION: Object Library Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  QUESTION: Object Library (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: QUESTION: Object Library
Date: 9 Nov 1999 13:22:07
Message: <382863ac.33590941@194.174.214.110>
Hi all,

for those of you that do not visit the News page on our website I
would like to ask the question here, too.

The Object Library web page (http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meobjs.html)
is beginning to grow a bit large for users without a blazing Internet
connection or a huge amount of patience.

Please select one of the following either here or in email.

 [  ] The Library should be split into its categories
 [  ] The Library should stay the way it is and grow (and grow...)
 [  ] I'm on a T3, I don't care
 [  ] Object Library? What's that?
 [  ] I prefer bananas to polls

Those of you that have answered in email needn't respond here.

If you have any other thoughts about how to best view the objects or
about what new categories to create, feel free to tell us.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

> Please select one of the following either here or in email.
>
>  [X] The Library should be split into its categories
>  [  ] The Library should stay the way it is and grow (and grow...)
>  [  ] I'm on a T3, I don't care
>  [  ] Object Library? What's that?
>  [  ] I prefer bananas to polls

Post a reply to this message

> for those of you that do not visit the News page on our website I
> would like to ask the question here, too.
>
> The Object Library web page (http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meobjs.html)
> is beginning to grow a bit large for users without a blazing Internet
> connection or a huge amount of patience.
>
> Please select one of the following either here or in email.
>
>  [ X ] The Library should be split into its categories
>  [  ] The Library should stay the way it is and grow (and grow...)
>  [ X ] I'm on a T3, I don't care (but not at home :-)
>  [  ] Object Library? What's that?
>  [ X ] I prefer bananas to polls (mjamm)
>
> Those of you that have answered in email needn't respond here.
>
> If you have any other thoughts about how to best view the objects or
> about what new categories to create, feel free to tell us.
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

> for those of you that do not visit the News page on our website I
> would like to ask the question here, too.
>
> The Object Library web page (http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meobjs.html)
> is beginning to grow a bit large for users without a blazing Internet
> connection or a huge amount of patience.
>
> Please select one of the following either here or in email.
>
>  [ X ] The Library should be split into its categories
>  [  ] The Library should stay the way it is and grow (and grow...)
>  [  ] I'm on a T3, I don't care
>  [  ] Object Library? What's that?
>  [  X] I prefer bananas to polls

Both are true, and not mutually exclusive, so....

;-)

> Those of you that have answered in email needn't respond here.
>
> If you have any other thoughts about how to best view the objects or
> about what new categories to create, feel free to tell us.
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message