POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : 2501!!!Yay! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:29:40 EDT (-0400)
  2501!!!Yay! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: 2501!!!Yay!
Date: 31 Oct 1999 12:51:58
Message: <381C81F6.D1464AB@mninter.net>
Hey, everyone- isn't this neat? I'm writing the 2501st message on this
NG...

--
Your claims are silly and ridiculous... I'm old, not brain damaged.
-Debate Ballot

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick
Subject: Re: 2501!!!Yay!
Date: 1 Nov 1999 05:56:05
Message: <381d71c5@news.povray.org>
> Hey, everyone- isn't this neat? I'm writing the 2501st message on this
> NG...

how do you find out what number you are?

Rick

Post a reply to this message

My newsreader(Netscape navigator), shows me "Total Messages" In the upper
right hand corner. I saw that there had been 2500, so I left a message.

--
Your claims are silly and ridiculous... I'm old, not brain damaged.
-Debate Ballot

Post a reply to this message

> My newsreader(Netscape navigator), shows me "Total Messages" In the upper
> right hand corner. I saw that there had been 2500, so I left a message.

Oh well, i am not switching to ballscrape just to know what post number i am
!

Rick

Post a reply to this message

Then again, if you're not using NN or OE, I don't know about it ;)

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-

Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)

Rick <pov### [at] dialpipexcom> wrote in message

> > My newsreader(Netscape navigator), shows me "Total Messages" In the
upper
> > right hand corner. I saw that there had been 2500, so I left a message.
>
> Oh well, i am not switching to ballscrape just to know what post number i
am
> !
>
> Rick

Post a reply to this message

Ian Burgmyer <the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> OE has it too.  In the lower left of the screen, it'll say ****
message(s),
> **** unread.
>
> Then again, if you're not using NN or OE, I don't know about it ;)
>
> --
> This message brought to you by:
> -=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-
>
> Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)
>
> Rick <pov### [at] dialpipexcom> wrote in message
> >
> > > My newsreader(Netscape navigator), shows me "Total Messages" In the
> upper
> > > right hand corner. I saw that there had been 2500, so I left a
message.

> > Oh well, i am not switching to ballscrape just to know what post number
> am
> > !
> >
> > Rick

Post a reply to this message