POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Help With Glasses/Lens Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Help With Glasses/Lens (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Psychomek
Subject: Help With Glasses/Lens
Date: 21 Oct 1999 03:26:40
Message: <380E882C.5C3602F2@cyberhighway.net>
Hi I am making a picture of my glasses and i was wondering  (due to the
fact that i am near sighted) how do i make a -8.75 and -4.25 lens?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Help With Glasses/Lens
Date: 21 Oct 1999 04:21:52
Message: <380ECCB0.23803C25@pacbell.net>
Psychomek wrote:

> Hi I am making a picture of my glasses and i was wondering  (due to the
> fact that i am near sighted) how do i make a -8.75 and -4.25 lens?

Sounds more like a question for an ophthalmology news group :)

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Maybe I should Rephrase the question......     as soon as i think of a better
way of asking it... :}   (with over 100 Opthamologist visits and 2 eye
surgeries you pick up and use a LOT of Optometry terminology)