POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : feature request... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  feature request... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Glenn Bech
Subject: feature request...
Date: 9 Oct 1999 00:25:49
Message: <37fec3cd@news.povray.org>
Is it possible in Moray to give the wireframe objects in the editor
different colors ?
I dont think so, but it would be a nice feature to keep the large modeels
"uncluttered"
and more "readable" .-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: feature request...
Date: 9 Oct 1999 06:04:22
Message: <380112e9.2422263@194.174.214.110>
Hi Glenn Bech, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Is it possible in Moray to give the wireframe objects in the editor
> different colors ?
Not at the moment. It is planned to add this in the next major
release, though. No dates available.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 15 Oct 1999 09:51:25
Message: <380731D1.3B1B3C28@accn.org>
A hidden line removal option would also be nice.

--
See my POV page. It has renderers and modellers and utils for windows,
OS2, unix. It is one of the largest collections of raytracing programs

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/3959/Raytrace.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Date: 16 Oct 1999 00:18:25
Message: <O=wHOK2jCHMANf0vq=d4eZ3+QiiH@4ax.com>
On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:53:21 -0400, Chuck Roberts <rob### [at] accnorg> wrote:

>A hidden line removal option would also be nice.

  Hi, Chuck. I just discovered the 'Evaluate' button in regards to a CSG
difference object I made. Is this what you were looking for?