POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : imagemap (part 2) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  imagemap (part 2) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Alexander Zeitler
Subject: imagemap (part 2)
Date: 15 Sep 1999 19:09:12
Message: <37e02718@news.povray.org>
hi

is it possible to stretch an imagemap so that it is exactly one time
on an object?

greetings

alexander

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: imagemap (part 2)
Date: 15 Sep 1999 19:14:42
Message: <37E027EC.5FEE167F@pacbell.net>
Alexander Zeitler wrote:

> hi
>
> is it possible to stretch an imagemap so that it is exactly one time
> on an object?
>
> greetings
>
> alexander

Scale the pigment.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

From: Alex Magidow
Date: 16 Sep 1999 08:08:39
Message: <37E0DDDC.6DA2B994@mninter.net>
And remember to click the once option. Its especially easy to scale the
pigment in moray- just type alt-T, and that'll select the texture attached
to a given object.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You've tried rendering hair with each strand as an object